Creamy luscious goodness that is a different universe from the stuff you buy. And is a cinch to make. All you need is 2 ingredients. Seriously why wouldn’t you?!
1 litre of milk
1/4C white vinegar
1. Have a cloth lined sieve over a bowl ready. You can use muslin, nylon curtaining or even an open weave dish cloth
2. Heat milk slowly in a bain-marie to 80-90C on medium heat over 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Add white vinegar and very very very slowly stir in. Let sit for 2 minutes.
4. Gently scoop out curds with ladle and place in your lined bowl.
5. Cool quickly by placing in fridge and let it drain for hour. Then store in airtight container.
It will keep for 3 days in the fridge. I doubt mine will last longer than few hours!
Thinking I might be making a zucchini cannoli with it tonight yummmmm.